Mr Stefano Stea is a Consultant Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon with full registration with General Medical Council (7242191) and full registration with General Dental Council (243820)
These are his qualifications :
• Graduate in Dentistry and Dental Prostheses – University of Bologna (Italy) – 1987
• Graduate in Medicine and Surgery – University of Bologna (Italy)- 1993
• Specialist in Maxillofacial Surgery – University of Parma (Italy) – 1998
• Master II level: “Surgical therapy for TMJ Disorder “ – “La Sapienza” University, Rome (Italy) – 2006
• European Board of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery Diploma – 2008
Mr Stea is a recognised member of many professional bodies including the British Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (BAOMS), Italian Maxillofacial Surgery Society (SICMF), European Association for Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery (EACMFS), Italian Medical Society of Great Britain (IMSoGB)
He specialises in orthognathic surgery, dentoalveolar surgery and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
He started working in the UK in 2012 as locum consultant at Homerton University Hospital in London. Then he worked at Western Sussex Hospitals and at General Hospital in the States of Jersey.
Currently he is oral maxillofacial consultant at Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead, at Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham and Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford
Author of more than 70 published articles and speaker at numerous international scientific conferences.
He speaks both English and Italian.
He loves the UK.